Welcome to Ukhta State Technical University!
Ukhta State Technical University is a unique representative of Russian oil and gas universities and one of the largest technical higher education institutions of the European North of Russia. About 15000 students (over 500 of them are international students) study on 22 different specialties at our university. USTU is located in the Republic of Komi, in town of Ukhta - an industrial capital of this region. There is an advanced oil and gas industry and wood complex in our region; in the nearest future aluminum and bauxite factories will be built here. Our university works with the leading Russian oil and gas companies and their branches in the region: "Gazprom", "Transneft", "Rosneft", and "Lukoil".
Admission to our University:
- Reasons to study at USTU
- Why USTU? (short interview with ones of our foreign students)
- Government scholarship for foreign citizenship to study in Ukhta State Technical University (for those, who has good results in school certificate).
- Enrollment procedure (step by step scheme)
- Visa support (important information for foreigner from visa countries)
- Apply now (fill in electronic application form on the website and get opportunity to study in our University)
- Health insurance
- Moscow-Ukhta Route
Short presentation about Ukhta University (pdf files):