Technosphere Safety (master)
Qualification: Master of "Technosphere Safety"
Short description: The programme is aimed at training Master students in Technosphere Safety. The programme graduates are able to perform activities requiring advanced knowledge and training, as well as carry out research, design and expert supervisory activities.
Your future professional skills:
- organization and leading a small engineering manpower team;
- administrative and technical decision-making;
- rational solving problems of safe allocation and application of engineering facilities in the regions;
- to optimize methods of human safety in relation to different negative factors in technosphere;
- to interact with the government services in the environmental and industrial safety fields.
- executive authorities of different levels;
- research institutes;
- design organizations;
- higher and secondary vocational education institutions;
- analytical laboratories for environment monitoring;
- industrial enterprises in the Russian Federation and abroad.
Internship: Students pass industrial practices (internships) and educational practices in technosphere safety companies, research institutes, as well as in laboratories and university departments.
Reasons to study at Ukhta University: In the Komi Republic there are many oil and gas companies and enterprises which need specialists in Technosphere Safety.