Address: 13 Pervomayskaya St., office. 302 "A", Ukhta, Republic of Komi, 169300
Phone: +7 (8216) 774-556
Working hours: from 8:30 to 17:30 every day except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
The main e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
International Department at Ukhta State Technical University exists since 1996. Department’s mission is to develop, maintain, and continuously advance long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with universities and organizations worldwide.
The main aim of the International Department is to facilitate the integration of USTU into the international educational space. To achieve this aim, the work in the department is conducted in the following areas:
- International academic mobility of students, teachers and university staff;
- Work with international students of USTU (together with the Institutes and university departments);
- Prospecting new international partners and development of existing partnerships with universities and organizations abroad;
- Participation in the development and implementation of international educational projects;
- PR and media cooperation: creation and development of the USTU image in the international university society, promotion of educational services, enhancement of the international value of education at USTU;
- Analytical activity;
- Other areas of activity.