Exchange of power at USTU
Ukhta State Technical University notifies the public about personnel changes in the management structure of the University. On November 1, 2018, the Minister of science and higher education of the Russian Federation M. M. Kotyukov appointed Dmitry Anatolyevich Belyaev, as acting rector of USTU. Previously, D. Belyaev served as the first Vice-rector for educational activities and strategic development of Ukhta State Technical University.
Professor Nikolay Denisovich Tskhadaya was unanimously elected President of USTU by the decision of the academic Council of the University on November 12, 2018.
Held appointments in the composition of the administration of Ukhta State Technical University:
- First Vice-rector Tsunevsky Yaroslav Petrovich (supervises infrastructure and security issues);
- Vice - rector for academic affairs Shebolkina Yevgenia Petrovna (questions of the educational process at the University);
- Vice - rector on scientific work Shammazov Ildar Airatovich (academic, innovation and student entrepreneurship);
- Deputy rector for International affairs and external relations Korshunov Georgy Vladimirovich (interaction with industrial companies and federal authorities, International relations and export of education, work with graduates);
- Head of the Department of educational work and social affairs Shtol Sergey Valentinovich (educational work on campus, student sports and culture, volunteering, student initiatives and self-government);
- Chief accountant of the University Khmurchik Vera Ivanovna;
- Scientific Secretary of the academic Council Timokhov Oksana.
The formation of the University management team continues.
University administration will continue to work on sustainable development of educational, scientific, innovative, and other key areas of the University, preserving and developing the traditions of the University. Continued active and systematic cooperation with educational institutions of the Republic of Komi and the National consortium of universities of mineral-raw complex of Russia, with strategic partners – leading multinational companies like "Gazprom", "LUKOIL", "Transneft", "Rosneft" and other industrial enterprises, as well as with Legislative and Executive authorities of the Komi Republic and municipal entities, as well as other regions of the country.
Biographical data: Dmitry Belyaev
- Born on May 3, 1976 in Karaganda. In 1998, he graduated from Syktyvkar State University with a degree in mathematics. Candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor.
- Acting State Councilor of the Republic of Komi, class 2.
- Since 1998, He has worked in various management positions at Syktyvkar State University. Since 2006-associate Professor of information systems in Economics of Syktyvkar State University. Since 2008 – Dean of the faculty of information systems and technologies of Syktyvkar State University. Since 2010-Vice-rector for Informatization of Syktyvkar State University (part-time to the main post of Dean).
- On August 29, 2011, he was appointed Deputy minister of education of the Republic of Komi.
- February 1, 2013 by order of the Ministry of education of the Republic of Komi transferred to the position of first Deputy Minister of education of Komi Republic.
- On November 24, 2014, he was appointed Director of Syktyvkar humanitarian pedagogical College. I. A. Kuratova.
- Since August 6, 2018 - the first Vice-rector for educational activities and strategic development of Ukhta State Technical University.
He was awarded diplomas of the Ministry of economic development of the Republic of Komi, Ministry of internal Affairs in Komi Republic, Ministry of education of the Republic of Komi, diploma of the Republic of Komi, Ministry of education and science.